It is Harry Potter’s birthday as I said in my last post. Although I did read and watch the Harry Potter books. During this time of the year, I would also have butterbeer. The last two years I got my butterbeer from a restaurant called the Wall. It is in Provo, Utah which is were I went to college. The first time I went I loved the butterbeer. It was delicious, but the second time was terrible. Apparently, they decided to change their recipe. I didn’t like it. It was sour and yucky. But I still drank it to celebrate Harry Potter. But since I don’t live there anymore, I had to figure out how to get my butterbeer fix.
Therefore, this year I have made my own butterbeer. It is so yummy!!! Therefore, I have decided to give it out to you guys, so you can try it for yourself.
(Warning: this recipe is for single servings)
- 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1 can of cream soda (I used vanilla cream soda)
- Butterscotch syrup
- Place one glass in the freezer for 20 minutes
- Put ice cream, cream soda, and butterscotch in blender. (You can put as much syrup as you want in)
- Pulse the blender a few time so that it is just combined.
- Place in refrigerator until glass is ready. (Look how foggy it is)
- When glass is ready, pour mixture in the glass.
- Top with whip cream if so desired and put in a straw.
That’s it and it is so good. There are other recipes on the web, so it is up to you to decide which one you like the best. Thanks for reading!!